Explore similar Bible verses on Exodus 19:18 in English Standard Version
"Now Mount Sinai was wrapped in smoke because the Lord had descended on it in fire. The smoke of it went up like the smoke of a kiln, and the whole mountain trembled greatly."
- Ex 24:17 Now the appearance of the glory of the Lord was like a devouring fire on the top of the mountain in the sight of the people of Israel.
- Jud 5:5 The mountains quaked before the Lord, even Sinai before the Lord, the God of Israel.
- Ps 68:8 the earth quaked, the heavens poured down rain, before God, the One of Sinai, before God, the God of Israel.
- Ps 144:5 Bow your heavens, O Lord, and come down! Touch the mountains so that they smoke!
- Isa 6:4 And the foundations of the thresholds shook at the voice of him who called, and the house was filled with smoke.
- Heb 12:26 At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, “Yet once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.”
- Re 15:8 and the sanctuary was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from his power, and no one could enter the sanctuary until the seven plagues of the seven angels were finished.