Explore similar Bible verses on Exodus 19:16 in English Standard Version
"On the morning of the third day there were thunders and lightnings and a thick cloud on the mountain and a very loud trumpet blast, so that all the people in the camp trembled."
- Ex 19:9 And the Lord said to Moses, “Behold, I am coming to you in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with you, and may also believe you forever.” When Moses told the words of the people to the Lord,
- Ex 19:13 No hand shall touch him, but he shall be stoned or shot; whether beast or man, he shall not live.’ When the trumpet sounds a long blast, they shall come up to the mountain.”
- Ex 19:15 And he said to the people, “Be ready for the third day; do not go near a woman.”
- Ps 77:18 The crash of your thunder was in the whirlwind; your lightnings lighted up the world; the earth trembled and shook.
- Heb 12:18 For you have not come to what may be touched, a blazing fire and darkness and gloom and a tempest
- Heb 12:21 Indeed, so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, “I tremble with fear.”
- Re 4:5 From the throne came flashes of lightning, and rumblings and peals of thunder, and before the throne were burning seven torches of fire, which are the seven spirits of God,
- Re 8:5 Then the angel took the censer and filled it with fire from the altar and threw it on the earth, and there were peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning, and an earthquake.
- Re 11:19 Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen within his temple. There were flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake, and heavy hail.