Explore similar Bible verses on Exodus 17:6 in English Standard Version
"Behold, I will stand before you there on the rock at Horeb, and you shall strike the rock, and water shall come out of it, and the people will drink.” And Moses did so, in the sight of the elders of Israel."
- Nu 20:8 “Take the staff, and assemble the congregation, you and Aaron your brother, and tell the rock before their eyes to yield its water. So you shall bring water out of the rock for them and give drink to the congregation and their cattle.”
- De 8:15 who led you through the great and terrifying wilderness, with its fiery serpents and scorpions and thirsty ground where there was no water, who brought you water out of the flinty rock,
- Ne 9:15 You gave them bread from heaven for their hunger and brought water for them out of the rock for their thirst, and you told them to go in to possess the land that you had sworn to give them.
- Ps 78:15 He split rocks in the wilderness and gave them drink abundantly as from the deep.
- Ps 78:20 He struck the rock so that water gushed out and streams overflowed. Can he also give bread or provide meat for his people?”
- Ps 105:41 He opened the rock, and water gushed out; it flowed through the desert like a river.
- Ps 114:8 who turns the rock into a pool of water, the flint into a spring of water.
- Isa 43:20 The wild beasts will honor me, the jackals and the ostriches, for I give water in the wilderness, rivers in the desert, to give drink to my chosen people,
- Isa 48:21 They did not thirst when he led them through the deserts; he made water flow for them from the rock; he split the rock and the water gushed out.
- 1Co 10:4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank from the spiritual Rock that followed them, and the Rock was Christ.