Explore similar Bible verses on Exodus 17:4 in English Standard Version
"So Moses cried to the Lord, “What shall I do with this people? They are almost ready to stone me.”"
- Nu 14:10 Then all the congregation said to stone them with stones. But the glory of the Lord appeared at the tent of meeting to all the people of Israel.
- Jos 9:25 And now, behold, we are in your hand. Whatever seems good and right in your sight to do to us, do it.”
- 1Sa 30:6 And David was greatly distressed, for the people spoke of stoning him, because all the people were bitter in soul, each for his sons and daughters. But David strengthened himself in the Lord his God.
- 1Ki 21:13 And the two worthless men came in and sat opposite him. And the worthless men brought a charge against Naboth in the presence of the people, saying, “Naboth cursed God and the king.” So they took him outside the city and stoned him to death with stones.
- 2Ch 24:21 But they conspired against him, and by command of the king they stoned him with stones in the court of the house of the Lord.
- Mt 23:37 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing!
- Lu 13:34 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing!
- Joh 8:59 So they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple.
- Joh 10:31 The Jews picked up stones again to stone him.
- Joh 11:8 The disciples said to him, “Rabbi, the Jews were just now seeking to stone you, and are you going there again?”
- Ac 7:58 Then they cast him out of the city and stoned him. And the witnesses laid down their garments at the feet of a young man named Saul.
- Ac 14:5 When an attempt was made by both Gentiles and Jews, with their rulers, to mistreat them and to stone them,
- Ac 14:19 But Jews came from Antioch and Iconium, and having persuaded the crowds, they stoned Paul and dragged him out of the city, supposing that he was dead.
- 2Co 11:25 Three times I was beaten with rods. Once I was stoned. Three times I was shipwrecked; a night and a day I was adrift at sea;
- Heb 11:37 They were stoned, they were sawn in two, they were killed with the sword. They went about in skins of sheep and goats, destitute, afflicted, mistreated—