Explore similar Bible verses on Ephesians 6:4 in English Standard Version
"Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord."
- Ge 18:19 For I have chosen him, that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing righteousness and justice, so that the Lord may bring to Abraham what he has promised him.”
- De 4:9 “Only take care, and keep your soul diligently, lest you forget the things that your eyes have seen, and lest they depart from your heart all the days of your life. Make them known to your children and your children’s children—
- De 6:7 You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
- De 11:19 You shall teach them to your children, talking of them when you are sitting in your house, and when you are walking by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
- Ps 78:4 We will not hide them from their children, but tell to the coming generation the glorious deeds of the Lord, and his might, and the wonders that he has done.
- Pr 19:18 Discipline your son, for there is hope; do not set your heart on putting him to death.
- Pr 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
- Pr 29:17 Discipline your son, and he will give you rest; he will give delight to your heart.
- 2Ti 3:15 and how from childhood you have been acquainted with the sacred writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.