Explore similar Bible verses on Ephesians 6:14 in English Standard Version
"Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness,"
- Isa 11:5 Righteousness shall be the belt of his waist, and faithfulness the belt of his loins.
- Isa 59:17 He put on righteousness as a breastplate, and a helmet of salvation on his head; he put on garments of vengeance for clothing, and wrapped himself in zeal as a cloak.
- Isa 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord; my soul shall exult in my God, for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation; he has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
- Lu 12:35 “Stay dressed for action and keep your lamps burning,
- 2Co 6:7 by truthful speech, and the power of God; with the weapons of righteousness for the right hand and for the left;
- 1Th 5:8 But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and for a helmet the hope of salvation.
- 1Pe 1:13 Therefore, preparing your minds for action, and being sober-minded, set your hope fully on the grace that will be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.