Explore similar Bible verses on Ephesians 5:20 in English Standard Version
"giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,"
- Joh 14:13 Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
- Col 3:17 And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
- 1Th 1:2 We give thanks to God always for all of you, constantly mentioning you in our prayers,
- 2Th 1:3 We ought always to give thanks to God for you, brothers, as is right, because your faith is growing abundantly, and the love of every one of you for one another is increasing.
- Heb 13:15 Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name.