Explore similar Bible verses on Ephesians 5:2 in English Standard Version
"And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."
- Ge 8:21 And when the Lord smelled the pleasing aroma, the Lord said in his heart, “I will never again curse the ground because of man, for the intention of man’s heart is evil from his youth. Neither will I ever again strike down every living creature as I have done.
- Joh 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.
- Ro 4:25 who was delivered up for our trespasses and raised for our justification.
- Ro 8:37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
- Ro 14:15 For if your brother is grieved by what you eat, you are no longer walking in love. By what you eat, do not destroy the one for whom Christ died.
- Col 3:14 And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.
- Heb 7:27 He has no need, like those high priests, to offer sacrifices daily, first for his own sins and then for those of the people, since he did this once for all when he offered up himself.
- Heb 9:14 how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without blemish to God, purify our conscience from dead works to serve the living God.
- Heb 10:10 And by that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
- Heb 10:12 But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,