Explore similar Bible verses on Ephesians 5:18 in English Standard Version
"And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit,"
- Pr 20:1 Wine is a mocker, strong drink a brawler, and whoever is led astray by it is not wise.
- Pr 23:20 Be not among drunkards or among gluttonous eaters of meat,
- Pr 23:31 Do not look at wine when it is red, when it sparkles in the cup and goes down smoothly.
- Lu 1:15 for he will be great before the Lord. And he must not drink wine or strong drink, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother’s womb.
- 1Co 5:11 But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler—not even to eat with such a one.
- Tit 1:6 if anyone is above reproach, the husband of one wife, and his children are believers and not open to the charge of debauchery or insubordination.
- 1Pe 4:4 With respect to this they are surprised when you do not join them in the same flood of debauchery, and they malign you;