Explore similar Bible verses on Ephesians 4:32 in English Standard Version
"Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you."
- Mt 6:14 For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you,
- 2Co 2:7 so you should rather turn to forgive and comfort him, or he may be overwhelmed by excessive sorrow.
- 2Co 2:10 Anyone whom you forgive, I also forgive. Indeed, what I have forgiven, if I have forgiven anything, has been for your sake in the presence of Christ,
- Col 3:12 Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience,
- 1Pe 3:8 Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind.