Explore similar Bible verses on Ephesians 4:11 in English Standard Version
"And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers,"
- Jer 3:15 “And I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding.
- Ac 20:28 Pay careful attention to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to care for the church of God, which he obtained with his own blood.
- Ac 21:8 On the next day we departed and came to Caesarea, and we entered the house of Philip the evangelist, who was one of the seven, and stayed with him.
- 1Co 12:5 and there are varieties of service, but the same Lord;
- 1Co 12:28 And God has appointed in the church first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, helping, administrating, and various kinds of tongues.
- 2Ti 4:5 As for you, always be sober-minded, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.