Entdecke ähnliche Bibelverse zu Prediger 9,11 – English Standard Version
"Again I saw that under the sun the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise, nor riches to the intelligent, nor favor to those with knowledge, but time and chance happen to them all."
- 1Kön 22,34 But a certain man drew his bow at random and struck the king of Israel between the scale armor and the breastplate. Therefore he said to the driver of his chariot, “Turn around and carry me out of the battle, for I am wounded.”
- 2Chr 20,15 And he said, “Listen, all Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem and King Jehoshaphat: Thus says the Lord to you, ‘Do not be afraid and do not be dismayed at this great horde, for the battle is not yours but God’s.
- Pred 2,14 The wise person has his eyes in his head, but the fool walks in darkness. And yet I perceived that the same event happens to all of them.
- Pred 4,1 Again I saw all the oppressions that are done under the sun. And behold, the tears of the oppressed, and they had no one to comfort them! On the side of their oppressors there was power, and there was no one to comfort them.
- Pred 4,7 Again, I saw vanity under the sun:
- Jer 9,23 Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches,
- Am 2,14 Flight shall perish from the swift, and the strong shall not retain his strength, nor shall the mighty save his life;
- Röm 9,16 So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy.