Explore similar Bible verses on Ecclesiastes 6:3 in English Standard Version
"If a man fathers a hundred children and lives many years, so that the days of his years are many, but his soul is not satisfied with life’s good things, and he also has no burial, I say that a stillborn child is better off than he."
- Ge 47:8 And Pharaoh said to Jacob, “How many are the days of the years of your life?”
- 2Ki 9:35 But when they went to bury her, they found no more of her than the skull and the feet and the palms of her hands.
- Job 3:16 Or why was I not as a hidden stillborn child, as infants who never see the light?
- Ec 4:3 But better than both is he who has not yet been and has not seen the evil deeds that are done under the sun.
- Ec 6:6 Even though he should live a thousand years twice over, yet enjoy no good—do not all go to the one place?
- Isa 14:20 You will not be joined with them in burial, because you have destroyed your land, you have slain your people. “May the offspring of evildoers nevermore be named!
- Jer 8:2 And they shall be spread before the sun and the moon and all the host of heaven, which they have loved and served, which they have gone after, and which they have sought and worshiped. And they shall not be gathered or buried. They shall be as dung on the surface of the ground.
- Jer 22:19 With the burial of a donkey he shall be buried, dragged and dumped beyond the gates of Jerusalem.”