Explore similar Bible verses on Ecclesiastes 6:2 in English Standard Version
"a man to whom God gives wealth, possessions, and honor, so that he lacks nothing of all that he desires, yet God does not give him power to enjoy them, but a stranger enjoys them. This is vanity; it is a grievous evil."
- 1Ki 3:13 I give you also what you have not asked, both riches and honor, so that no other king shall compare with you, all your days.
- Job 21:7 Why do the wicked live, reach old age, and grow mighty in power?
- Ps 17:14 from men by your hand, O Lord, from men of the world whose portion is in this life. You fill their womb with treasure; they are satisfied with children, and they leave their abundance to their infants.
- Ps 73:7 Their eyes swell out through fatness; their hearts overflow with follies.
- Ec 5:19 Everyone also to whom God has given wealth and possessions and power to enjoy them, and to accept his lot and rejoice in his toil—this is the gift of God.
- Lu 12:20 But God said to him, ‘Fool! This night your soul is required of you, and the things you have prepared, whose will they be?’