Explore similar Bible verses on Deuteronomy 8:15 in English Standard Version
"who led you through the great and terrifying wilderness, with its fiery serpents and scorpions and thirsty ground where there was no water, who brought you water out of the flinty rock,"
- Ex 17:6 Behold, I will stand before you there on the rock at Horeb, and you shall strike the rock, and water shall come out of it, and the people will drink.” And Moses did so, in the sight of the elders of Israel.
- Nu 20:11 And Moses lifted up his hand and struck the rock with his staff twice, and water came out abundantly, and the congregation drank, and their livestock.
- Nu 21:6 Then the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people, so that many people of Israel died.
- De 1:19 “Then we set out from Horeb and went through all that great and terrifying wilderness that you saw, on the way to the hill country of the Amorites, as the Lord our God commanded us. And we came to Kadesh-barnea.
- De 32:13 He made him ride on the high places of the land, and he ate the produce of the field, and he suckled him with honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock.
- Ps 78:15 He split rocks in the wilderness and gave them drink abundantly as from the deep.
- Ps 114:8 who turns the rock into a pool of water, the flint into a spring of water.
- Isa 30:6 An oracle on the beasts of the Negeb. Through a land of trouble and anguish, from where come the lioness and the lion, the adder and the flying fiery serpent, they carry their riches on the backs of donkeys, and their treasures on the humps of camels, to a people that cannot profit them.
- Ho 13:5 It was I who knew you in the wilderness, in the land of drought;