Explore similar Bible verses on Deuteronomy 6:24 in English Standard Version
"And the Lord commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the Lord our God, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive, as we are this day."
- Le 18:5 You shall therefore keep my statutes and my rules; if a person does them, he shall live by them: I am the Lord.
- De 4:1 “And now, O Israel, listen to the statutes and the rules that I am teaching you, and do them, that you may live, and go in and take possession of the land that the Lord, the God of your fathers, is giving you.
- De 6:2 that you may fear the Lord your God, you and your son and your son’s son, by keeping all his statutes and his commandments, which I command you, all the days of your life, and that your days may be long.
- De 6:13 It is the Lord your God you shall fear. Him you shall serve and by his name you shall swear.
- De 8:1 “The whole commandment that I command you today you shall be careful to do, that you may live and multiply, and go in and possess the land that the Lord swore to give to your fathers.
- De 10:13 and to keep the commandments and statutes of the Lord, which I am commanding you today for your good?
- Ps 41:2 the Lord protects him and keeps him alive; he is called blessed in the land; you do not give him up to the will of his enemies.
- Jer 32:39 I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear me forever, for their own good and the good of their children after them.