Explore similar Bible verses on Deuteronomy 4:7 in English Standard Version
"For what great nation is there that has a god so near to it as the Lord our God is to us, whenever we call upon him?"
- 2Sa 7:23 And who is like your people Israel, the one nation on earth whom God went to redeem to be his people, making himself a name and doing for them great and awesome things by driving out before your people, whom you redeemed for yourself from Egypt, a nation and its gods?
- Ps 34:18 The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.
- Ps 46:1 To the choirmaster. Of the Sons of Korah. According to Alamoth. A Song. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
- Ps 145:18 The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.
- Ps 148:14 He has raised up a horn for his people, praise for all his saints, for the people of Israel who are near to him. Praise the Lord!
- Jas 4:8 Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.