Explore similar Bible verses on Deuteronomy 4:12 in English Standard Version
"Then the Lord spoke to you out of the midst of the fire. You heard the sound of words, but saw no form; there was only a voice."
- Ex 20:1 And God spoke all these words, saying,
- Ex 20:19 and said to Moses, “You speak to us, and we will listen; but do not let God speak to us, lest we die.”
- Ex 20:22 And the Lord said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the people of Israel: ‘You have seen for yourselves that I have talked with you from heaven.
- De 4:15 “Therefore watch yourselves very carefully. Since you saw no form on the day that the Lord spoke to you at Horeb out of the midst of the fire,
- De 4:33 Did any people ever hear the voice of a god speaking out of the midst of the fire, as you have heard, and still live?
- De 4:36 Out of heaven he let you hear his voice, that he might discipline you. And on earth he let you see his great fire, and you heard his words out of the midst of the fire.
- De 5:4 The Lord spoke with you face to face at the mountain, out of the midst of the fire,
- De 5:22 “These words the Lord spoke to all your assembly at the mountain out of the midst of the fire, the cloud, and the thick darkness, with a loud voice; and he added no more. And he wrote them on two tablets of stone and gave them to me.
- 1Ki 19:12 And after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire the sound of a low whisper.
- Job 4:16 It stood still, but I could not discern its appearance. A form was before my eyes; there was silence, then I heard a voice: