Explore similar Bible verses on Deuteronomy 3:11 in English Standard Version
"(For only Og the king of Bashan was left of the remnant of the Rephaim. Behold, his bed was a bed of iron. Is it not in Rabbah of the Ammonites? Nine cubits was its length, and four cubits its breadth, according to the common cubit.)"
- Ge 14:5 In the fourteenth year Chedorlaomer and the kings who were with him came and defeated the Rephaim in Ashteroth-karnaim, the Zuzim in Ham, the Emim in Shaveh-kiriathaim,
- De 2:11 Like the Anakim they are also counted as Rephaim, but the Moabites call them Emim.
- De 2:20 (It is also counted as a land of Rephaim. Rephaim formerly lived there—but the Ammonites call them Zamzummim—
- 2Sa 11:1 In the spring of the year, the time when kings go out to battle, David sent Joab, and his servants with him, and all Israel. And they ravaged the Ammonites and besieged Rabbah. But David remained at Jerusalem.
- 2Sa 12:26 Now Joab fought against Rabbah of the Ammonites and took the royal city.
- Jer 49:2 Therefore, behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will cause the battle cry to be heard against Rabbah of the Ammonites; it shall become a desolate mound, and its villages shall be burned with fire; then Israel shall dispossess those who dispossessed him, says the Lord.
- Eze 21:20 Mark a way for the sword to come to Rabbah of the Ammonites and to Judah, into Jerusalem the fortified.
- Eze 25:5 I will make Rabbah a pasture for camels and Ammon a fold for flocks. Then you will know that I am the Lord.
- Am 1:14 So I will kindle a fire in the wall of Rabbah, and it shall devour her strongholds, with shouting on the day of battle, with a tempest in the day of the whirlwind;
- Re 21:17 He also measured its wall, 144 cubits by human measurement, which is also an angel’s measurement.