Explore similar Bible verses on Deuteronomy 33:21 in English Standard Version
"He chose the best of the land for himself, for there a commander’s portion was reserved; and he came with the heads of the people, with Israel he executed the justice of the Lord, and his judgments for Israel.”"
- Nu 32:1 Now the people of Reuben and the people of Gad had a very great number of livestock. And they saw the land of Jazer and the land of Gilead, and behold, the place was a place for livestock.
- Nu 32:16 Then they came near to him and said, “We will build sheepfolds here for our livestock, and cities for our little ones,
- Nu 32:31 And the people of Gad and the people of Reuben answered, “What the Lord has said to your servants, we will do.
- Jos 1:12 And to the Reubenites, the Gadites, and the half-tribe of Manasseh Joshua said,
- 1Ch 5:18 The Reubenites, the Gadites, and the half-tribe of Manasseh had valiant men who carried shield and sword, and drew the bow, expert in war, 44,760, able to go to war.