Explore similar Bible verses on Deuteronomy 33:17 in English Standard Version
"A firstborn bull—he has majesty, and his horns are the horns of a wild ox; with them he shall gore the peoples, all of them, to the ends of the earth; they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh.”"
- Ge 48:19 But his father refused and said, “I know, my son, I know. He also shall become a people, and he also shall be great. Nevertheless, his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his offspring shall become a multitude of nations.”
- Nu 1:33 those listed of the tribe of Ephraim were 40,500.
- Nu 1:35 those listed of the tribe of Manasseh were 32,200.
- Nu 23:22 God brings them out of Egypt and is for them like the horns of the wild ox.
- 1Ki 22:11 And Zedekiah the son of Chenaanah made for himself horns of iron and said, “Thus says the Lord, ‘With these you shall push the Syrians until they are destroyed.’”
- 1Ch 5:1 The sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel (for he was the firstborn, but because he defiled his father’s couch, his birthright was given to the sons of Joseph the son of Israel, so that he could not be enrolled as the oldest son;
- Ps 44:5 Through you we push down our foes; through your name we tread down those who rise up against us.
- Da 8:4 I saw the ram charging westward and northward and southward. No beast could stand before him, and there was no one who could rescue from his power. He did as he pleased and became great.