Explore similar Bible verses on Deuteronomy 33:10 in English Standard Version
"They shall teach Jacob your rules and Israel your law; they shall put incense before you and whole burnt offerings on your altar."
- Ex 30:7 And Aaron shall burn fragrant incense on it. Every morning when he dresses the lamps he shall burn it,
- Le 10:11 and you are to teach the people of Israel all the statutes that the Lord has spoken to them by Moses.”
- De 17:9 And you shall come to the Levitical priests and to the judge who is in office in those days, and you shall consult them, and they shall declare to you the decision.
- 1Sa 2:28 Did I choose him out of all the tribes of Israel to be my priest, to go up to my altar, to burn incense, to wear an ephod before me? I gave to the house of your father all my offerings by fire from the people of Israel.
- Ps 51:19 then will you delight in right sacrifices, in burnt offerings and whole burnt offerings; then bulls will be offered on your altar.
- Eze 43:27 And when they have completed these days, then from the eighth day onward the priests shall offer on the altar your burnt offerings and your peace offerings, and I will accept you, declares the Lord God.”
- Eze 44:23 They shall teach my people the difference between the holy and the common, and show them how to distinguish between the unclean and the clean.