Explore similar Bible verses on Deuteronomy 32:4 in English Standard Version
"“The Rock, his work is perfect, for all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness and without iniquity, just and upright is he."
- De 32:15 “But Jeshurun grew fat, and kicked; you grew fat, stout, and sleek; then he forsook God who made him and scoffed at the Rock of his salvation.
- De 32:18 You were unmindful of the Rock that bore you, and you forgot the God who gave you birth.
- De 32:30 How could one have chased a thousand, and two have put ten thousand to flight, unless their Rock had sold them, and the Lord had given them up?
- De 32:37 Then he will say, ‘Where are their gods, the rock in which they took refuge,
- 2Sa 22:2 He said, “The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
- Job 34:10 “Therefore, hear me, you men of understanding: far be it from God that he should do wickedness, and from the Almighty that he should do wrong.
- Ps 18:2 The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
- Ps 18:30 This God—his way is perfect; the word of the Lord proves true; he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him.
- Ps 18:31 For who is God, but the Lord? And who is a rock, except our God?—
- Isa 30:29 You shall have a song as in the night when a holy feast is kept, and gladness of heart, as when one sets out to the sound of the flute to go to the mountain of the Lord, to the Rock of Israel.
- Da 4:37 Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, for all his works are right and his ways are just; and those who walk in pride he is able to humble.
- Hab 1:12 Are you not from everlasting, O Lord my God, my Holy One? We shall not die. O Lord, you have ordained them as a judgment, and you, O Rock, have established them for reproof.
- Re 15:3 And they sing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, “Great and amazing are your deeds, O Lord God the Almighty! Just and true are your ways, O King of the nations!