Explore similar Bible verses on Deuteronomy 2:8 in English Standard Version
"So we went on, away from our brothers, the people of Esau, who live in Seir, away from the Arabah road from Elath and Ezion-geber. “And we turned and went in the direction of the wilderness of Moab."
- Nu 33:35 And they set out from Abronah and camped at Ezion-geber.
- De 1:1 These are the words that Moses spoke to all Israel beyond the Jordan in the wilderness, in the Arabah opposite Suph, between Paran and Tophel, Laban, Hazeroth, and Dizahab.
- Jud 11:18 “Then they journeyed through the wilderness and went around the land of Edom and the land of Moab and arrived on the east side of the land of Moab and camped on the other side of the Arnon. But they did not enter the territory of Moab, for the Arnon was the boundary of Moab.
- 1Ki 9:26 King Solomon built a fleet of ships at Ezion-geber, which is near Eloth on the shore of the Red Sea, in the land of Edom.
- 2Ki 14:22 He built Elath and restored it to Judah, after the king slept with his fathers.
- 2Ki 16:6 At that time Rezin the king of Syria recovered Elath for Syria and drove the men of Judah from Elath, and the Edomites came to Elath, where they dwell to this day.
- 2Ch 26:2 He built Eloth and restored it to Judah, after the king slept with his fathers.