Explore similar Bible verses on Deuteronomy 2:4 in English Standard Version
"and command the people, “You are about to pass through the territory of your brothers, the people of Esau, who live in Seir; and they will be afraid of you. So be very careful."
- Ge 32:3 And Jacob sent messengers before him to Esau his brother in the land of Seir, the country of Edom,
- Nu 20:18 But Edom said to him, “You shall not pass through, lest I come out with the sword against you.”
- De 23:7 “You shall not abhor an Edomite, for he is your brother. You shall not abhor an Egyptian, because you were a sojourner in his land.
- Am 1:11 Thus says the Lord: “For three transgressions of Edom, and for four, I will not revoke the punishment, because he pursued his brother with the sword and cast off all pity, and his anger tore perpetually, and he kept his wrath forever.
- Ob 1:10 Because of the violence done to your brother Jacob, shame shall cover you, and you shall be cut off forever.
- Ob 1:12 But do not gloat over the day of your brother in the day of his misfortune; do not rejoice over the people of Judah in the day of their ruin; do not boast in the day of distress.