Explore similar Bible verses on Deuteronomy 2:14 in English Standard Version
"And the time from our leaving Kadesh-barnea until we crossed the brook Zered was thirty-eight years, until the entire generation, that is, the men of war, had perished from the camp, as the Lord had sworn to them."
- Nu 14:33 And your children shall be shepherds in the wilderness forty years and shall suffer for your faithlessness, until the last of your dead bodies lies in the wilderness.
- Nu 14:35 I, the Lord, have spoken. Surely this will I do to all this wicked congregation who are gathered together against me: in this wilderness they shall come to a full end, and there they shall die.”
- Nu 21:12 From there they set out and camped in the Valley of Zered.
- Nu 26:64 But among these there was not one of those listed by Moses and Aaron the priest, who had listed the people of Israel in the wilderness of Sinai.
- De 1:2 It is eleven days’ journey from Horeb by the way of Mount Seir to Kadesh-barnea.
- De 1:19 “Then we set out from Horeb and went through all that great and terrifying wilderness that you saw, on the way to the hill country of the Amorites, as the Lord our God commanded us. And we came to Kadesh-barnea.
- De 1:35 ‘Not one of these men of this evil generation shall see the good land that I swore to give to your fathers,
- Ps 78:33 So he made their days vanish like a breath, and their years in terror.
- Ps 95:11 Therefore I swore in my wrath, “They shall not enter my rest.”
- Ps 106:26 Therefore he raised his hand and swore to them that he would make them fall in the wilderness,
- Eze 20:15 Moreover, I swore to them in the wilderness that I would not bring them into the land that I had given them, a land flowing with milk and honey, the most glorious of all lands,
- 1Co 10:5 Nevertheless, with most of them God was not pleased, for they were overthrown in the wilderness.
- Heb 3:17 And with whom was he provoked for forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose bodies fell in the wilderness?