Explore similar Bible verses on Deuteronomy 2:12 in English Standard Version
"The Horites also lived in Seir formerly, but the people of Esau dispossessed them and destroyed them from before them and settled in their place, as Israel did to the land of their possession, which the Lord gave to them.)"
- Ge 14:6 and the Horites in their hill country of Seir as far as El-paran on the border of the wilderness.
- Ge 36:20 These are the sons of Seir the Horite, the inhabitants of the land: Lotan, Shobal, Zibeon, Anah,
- Nu 21:24 And Israel defeated him with the edge of the sword and took possession of his land from the Arnon to the Jabbok, as far as to the Ammonites, for the border of the Ammonites was strong.
- Nu 21:31 Thus Israel lived in the land of the Amorites.
- Nu 21:35 So they defeated him and his sons and all his people, until he had no survivor left. And they possessed his land.
- De 2:22 as he did for the people of Esau, who live in Seir, when he destroyed the Horites before them and they dispossessed them and settled in their place even to this day.