Explore similar Bible verses on Deuteronomy 16:18 in English Standard Version
"“You shall appoint judges and officers in all your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, according to your tribes, and they shall judge the people with righteous judgment."
- Nu 11:16 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Gather for me seventy men of the elders of Israel, whom you know to be the elders of the people and officers over them, and bring them to the tent of meeting, and let them take their stand there with you.
- De 1:16 And I charged your judges at that time, ‘Hear the cases between your brothers, and judge righteously between a man and his brother or the alien who is with him.
- Jos 1:10 And Joshua commanded the officers of the people,
- 1Ch 23:4 “Twenty-four thousand of these,” David said, “shall have charge of the work in the house of the Lord, 6,000 shall be officers and judges,
- 1Ch 26:29 Of the Izharites, Chenaniah and his sons were appointed to external duties for Israel, as officers and judges.