Explore similar Bible verses on Daniel 9:25 in English Standard Version
"Know therefore and understand that from the going out of the word to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a prince, there shall be seven weeks. Then for sixty-two weeks it shall be built again with squares and moat, but in a troubled time."
- 2Ch 36:23 “Thus says Cyrus king of Persia, ‘The Lord, the God of heaven, has given me all the kingdoms of the earth, and he has charged me to build him a house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Whoever is among you of all his people, may the Lord his God be with him. Let him go up.’”
- Ezr 1:3 Whoever is among you of all his people, may his God be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem, which is in Judah, and rebuild the house of the Lord, the God of Israel—he is the God who is in Jerusalem.
- Ezr 4:24 Then the work on the house of God that is in Jerusalem stopped, and it ceased until the second year of the reign of Darius king of Persia.
- Ezr 6:15 and this house was finished on the third day of the month of Adar, in the sixth year of the reign of Darius the king.
- Ne 4:7 But when Sanballat and Tobiah and the Arabs and the Ammonites and the Ashdodites heard that the repairing of the walls of Jerusalem was going forward and that the breaches were beginning to be closed, they were very angry.
- Ne 4:16 From that day on, half of my servants worked on construction, and half held the spears, shields, bows, and coats of mail. And the leaders stood behind the whole house of Judah,
- Ne 6:15 So the wall was finished on the twenty-fifth day of the month Elul, in fifty-two days.
- Ps 51:18 Do good to Zion in your good pleasure; build up the walls of Jerusalem;
- Isa 55:4 Behold, I made him a witness to the peoples, a leader and commander for the peoples.
- Da 9:23 At the beginning of your pleas for mercy a word went out, and I have come to tell it to you, for you are greatly loved. Therefore consider the word and understand the vision.
- Joh 1:41 He first found his own brother Simon and said to him, “We have found the Messiah” (which means Christ).