Explore similar Bible verses on Colossians 3:5 in English Standard Version
"Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry."
- Job 31:25 if I have rejoiced because my wealth was abundant or because my hand had found much,
- Ro 1:26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;
- Ro 6:13 Do not present your members to sin as instruments for unrighteousness, but present yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life, and your members to God as instruments for righteousness.
- Ro 8:13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
- Ga 5:24 And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
- Eph 5:3 But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints.
- Eph 5:5 For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.