Explore similar Bible verses on Colossians 3:17 in English Standard Version
"And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."
- 1Co 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
- Eph 5:20 giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
- Col 1:12 giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light.
- Col 3:23 Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men,
- Col 4:2 Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving.