Explore similar Bible verses on Acts 2:46 in English Standard Version
"And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts,"
- Lu 24:53 and were continually in the temple blessing God.
- Joh 16:22 So also you have sorrow now, but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you.
- Ac 1:14 All these with one accord were devoting themselves to prayer, together with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and his brothers.
- Ac 2:42 And they devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.
- Ac 3:1 Now Peter and John were going up to the temple at the hour of prayer, the ninth hour.
- Ac 5:21 And when they heard this, they entered the temple at daybreak and began to teach. Now when the high priest came, and those who were with him, they called together the council, all the senate of the people of Israel, and sent to the prison to have them brought.
- Ac 5:42 And every day, in the temple and from house to house, they did not cease teaching and preaching that the Christ is Jesus.
- Ac 16:34 Then he brought them up into his house and set food before them. And he rejoiced along with his entire household that he had believed in God.