Explore similar Bible verses on Acts 2:38 in English Standard Version
"And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."
- Mr 1:4 John appeared, baptizing in the wilderness and proclaiming a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins.
- Mr 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
- Lu 24:47 and that repentance for the forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem.
- Joh 7:39 Now this he said about the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were to receive, for as yet the Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.
- Ac 3:19 Repent therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out,
- Ac 8:12 But when they believed Philip as he preached good news about the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.
- Ac 8:15 who came down and prayed for them that they might receive the Holy Spirit,
- Ac 8:16 for he had not yet fallen on any of them, but they had only been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
- Ac 8:20 But Peter said to him, “May your silver perish with you, because you thought you could obtain the gift of God with money!
- Ac 10:45 And the believers from among the circumcised who had come with Peter were amazed, because the gift of the Holy Spirit was poured out even on the Gentiles.
- Ac 10:48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they asked him to remain for some days.
- Ac 11:17 If then God gave the same gift to them as he gave to us when we believed in the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I that I could stand in God’s way?”
- Ac 20:21 testifying both to Jews and to Greeks of repentance toward God and of faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Ac 22:16 And now why do you wait? Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on his name.’
- Ac 26:18 to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’
- Ac 26:20 but declared first to those in Damascus, then in Jerusalem and throughout all the region of Judea, and also to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, performing deeds in keeping with their repentance.