Explore similar Bible verses on Acts 2:33 in English Standard Version
"Being therefore exalted at the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he has poured out this that you yourselves are seeing and hearing."
- Ex 15:6 Your right hand, O Lord, glorious in power, your right hand, O Lord, shatters the enemy.
- Ps 98:1 A Psalm. Oh sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things! His right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him.
- Joh 16:7 Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you.
- Ac 1:4 And while staying with them he ordered them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the promise of the Father, which, he said, “you heard from me;
- Ac 2:17 “‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams;
- Ac 5:31 God exalted him at his right hand as Leader and Savior, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins.
- Ga 3:14 so that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we might receive the promised Spirit through faith.
- Eph 1:20 that he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places,
- Php 2:9 Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name,
- Heb 2:9 But we see him who for a little while was made lower than the angels, namely Jesus, crowned with glory and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.
- 1Pe 3:22 who has gone into heaven and is at the right hand of God, with angels, authorities, and powers having been subjected to him.