Explore similar Bible verses on Acts 26:23 in English Standard Version
"that the Christ must suffer and that, by being the first to rise from the dead, he would proclaim light both to our people and to the Gentiles.”"
- Lu 2:32 a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and for glory to your people Israel.”
- Lu 24:26 Was it not necessary that the Christ should suffer these things and enter into his glory?”
- Joh 12:34 So the crowd answered him, “We have heard from the Law that the Christ remains forever. How can you say that the Son of Man must be lifted up? Who is this Son of Man?”
- Ac 3:18 But what God foretold by the mouth of all the prophets, that his Christ would suffer, he thus fulfilled.
- Ac 26:18 to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’
- Ro 1:4 and was declared to be the Son of God in power according to the Spirit of holiness by his resurrection from the dead, Jesus Christ our Lord,
- 1Co 15:20 But in fact Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.
- 1Co 15:23 But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ.
- Eph 2:17 And he came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near.
- Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent.
- Heb 2:10 For it was fitting that he, for whom and by whom all things exist, in bringing many sons to glory, should make the founder of their salvation perfect through suffering.
- Re 1:5 and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood