Explore similar Bible verses on Acts 21:33 in English Standard Version
"Then the tribune came up and arrested him and ordered him to be bound with two chains. He inquired who he was and what he had done."
- Ac 12:6 Now when Herod was about to bring him out, on that very night, Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains, and sentries before the door were guarding the prison.
- Ac 20:23 except that the Holy Spirit testifies to me in every city that imprisonment and afflictions await me.
- Ac 21:11 And coming to us, he took Paul’s belt and bound his own feet and hands and said, “Thus says the Holy Spirit, ‘This is how the Jews at Jerusalem will bind the man who owns this belt and deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles.’”
- Ac 22:29 So those who were about to examine him withdrew from him immediately, and the tribune also was afraid, for he realized that Paul was a Roman citizen and that he had bound him.
- Ac 26:29 And Paul said, “Whether short or long, I would to God that not only you but also all who hear me this day might become such as I am—except for these chains.”
- Ac 28:20 For this reason, therefore, I have asked to see you and speak with you, since it is because of the hope of Israel that I am wearing this chain.”
- Eph 6:20 for which I am an ambassador in chains, that I may declare it boldly, as I ought to speak.
- 2Ti 1:16 May the Lord grant mercy to the household of Onesiphorus, for he often refreshed me and was not ashamed of my chains,