Explore similar Bible verses on Acts 21:13 in English Standard Version
"Then Paul answered, “What are you doing, weeping and breaking my heart? For I am ready not only to be imprisoned but even to die in Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.”"
- Ac 5:41 Then they left the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer dishonor for the name.
- Ac 15:26 men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Ac 20:24 But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.
- Ac 21:12 When we heard this, we and the people there urged him not to go up to Jerusalem.
- Ro 8:36 As it is written, “For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.”
- 2Co 4:16 So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day.
- 2Co 12:10 For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
- Php 2:17 Even if I am to be poured out as a drink offering upon the sacrificial offering of your faith, I am glad and rejoice with you all.