Explore similar Bible verses on Acts 21:11 in English Standard Version
"And coming to us, he took Paul’s belt and bound his own feet and hands and said, “Thus says the Holy Spirit, ‘This is how the Jews at Jerusalem will bind the man who owns this belt and deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles.’”"
- 1Sa 15:27 As Samuel turned to go away, Saul seized the skirt of his robe, and it tore.
- 1Ki 11:30 Then Ahijah laid hold of the new garment that was on him, and tore it into twelve pieces.
- Isa 20:3 Then the Lord said, “As my servant Isaiah has walked naked and barefoot for three years as a sign and a portent against Egypt and Cush,
- Jer 13:1 Thus says the Lord to me, “Go and buy a linen loincloth and put it around your waist, and do not dip it in water.”
- Jer 27:2 Thus the Lord said to me: “Make yourself straps and yoke-bars, and put them on your neck.
- Mt 20:19 and deliver him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and flogged and crucified, and he will be raised on the third day.”
- Ac 9:16 For I will show him how much he must suffer for the sake of my name.”
- Ac 20:23 except that the Holy Spirit testifies to me in every city that imprisonment and afflictions await me.
- Ac 21:31 And as they were seeking to kill him, word came to the tribune of the cohort that all Jerusalem was in confusion.
- Ac 21:33 Then the tribune came up and arrested him and ordered him to be bound with two chains. He inquired who he was and what he had done.