Explore similar Bible verses on Acts 20:31 in English Standard Version
"Therefore be alert, remembering that for three years I did not cease night or day to admonish every one with tears."
- Mt 24:42 Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming.
- Ac 19:8 And he entered the synagogue and for three months spoke boldly, reasoning and persuading them about the kingdom of God.
- Ac 19:10 This continued for two years, so that all the residents of Asia heard the word of the Lord, both Jews and Greeks.
- Ac 20:19 serving the Lord with all humility and with tears and with trials that happened to me through the plots of the Jews;
- Ac 24:17 Now after several years I came to bring alms to my nation and to present offerings.
- Col 1:28 Him we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone mature in Christ.
- Heb 13:17 Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you.