Explore similar Bible verses on Acts 20:24 in English Standard Version
"But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God."
- Ac 1:17 For he was numbered among us and was allotted his share in this ministry.”
- Ac 11:23 When he came and saw the grace of God, he was glad, and he exhorted them all to remain faithful to the Lord with steadfast purpose,
- Ac 15:7 And after there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, “Brothers, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe.
- Ac 20:21 testifying both to Jews and to Greeks of repentance toward God and of faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Ac 20:32 And now I commend you to God and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
- Ac 21:13 Then Paul answered, “What are you doing, weeping and breaking my heart? For I am ready not only to be imprisoned but even to die in Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.”
- Ac 26:16 But rise and stand upon your feet, for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to appoint you as a servant and witness to the things in which you have seen me and to those in which I will appear to you,
- Ga 1:1 Paul, an apostle—not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead—
- 1Th 2:4 but just as we have been approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel, so we speak, not to please man, but to please God who tests our hearts.
- 1Ti 1:12 I thank him who has given me strength, Christ Jesus our Lord, because he judged me faithful, appointing me to his service,
- 1Ti 1:14 and the grace of our Lord overflowed for me with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.
- 2Ti 4:7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
- Tit 1:3 and at the proper time manifested in his word through the preaching with which I have been entrusted by the command of God our Savior;