Explore similar Bible verses on Acts 20:16 in English Standard Version
"For Paul had decided to sail past Ephesus, so that he might not have to spend time in Asia, for he was hastening to be at Jerusalem, if possible, on the day of Pentecost."
- Ac 2:1 When the day of Pentecost arrived, they were all together in one place.
- Ac 19:21 Now after these events Paul resolved in the Spirit to pass through Macedonia and Achaia and go to Jerusalem, saying, “After I have been there, I must also see Rome.”
- Ac 20:6 but we sailed away from Philippi after the days of Unleavened Bread, and in five days we came to them at Troas, where we stayed for seven days.
- Ac 20:22 And now, behold, I am going to Jerusalem, constrained by the Spirit, not knowing what will happen to me there,
- Ac 24:11 You can verify that it is not more than twelve days since I went up to worship in Jerusalem,
- 1Co 16:8 But I will stay in Ephesus until Pentecost,