Explore similar Bible verses on Acts 1:3 in English Standard Version
"He presented himself alive to them after his suffering by many proofs, appearing to them during forty days and speaking about the kingdom of God."
- Mt 28:17 And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted.
- Mr 16:14 Afterward he appeared to the eleven themselves as they were reclining at table, and he rebuked them for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they had not believed those who saw him after he had risen.
- Lu 24:34 saying, “The Lord has risen indeed, and has appeared to Simon!”
- Lu 24:36 As they were talking about these things, Jesus himself stood among them, and said to them, “Peace to you!”
- Joh 20:19 On the evening of that day, the first day of the week, the doors being locked where the disciples were for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.”
- Joh 20:21 Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I am sending you.”
- Ac 10:40 but God raised him on the third day and made him to appear,
- Ac 13:31 and for many days he appeared to those who had come up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are now his witnesses to the people.
- 1Co 15:5 and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve.