Explore similar Bible verses on Acts 1:22 in English Standard Version
"beginning from the baptism of John until the day when he was taken up from us—one of these men must become with us a witness to his resurrection.”"
- Mr 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
- Lu 24:48 You are witnesses of these things.
- Ac 1:2 until the day when he was taken up, after he had given commands through the Holy Spirit to the apostles whom he had chosen.
- Ac 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
- Ac 1:9 And when he had said these things, as they were looking on, he was lifted up, and a cloud took him out of their sight.
- Ac 4:33 And with great power the apostles were giving their testimony to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and great grace was upon them all.
- Ac 13:24 Before his coming, John had proclaimed a baptism of repentance to all the people of Israel.
- 1Pe 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,