Explore similar Bible verses on Acts 1:13 in English Standard Version
"And when they had entered, they went up to the upper room, where they were staying, Peter and John and James and Andrew, Philip and Thomas, Bartholomew and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus and Simon the Zealot and Judas the son of James."
- Mt 10:2 The names of the twelve apostles are these: first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;
- Mr 3:16 He appointed the twelve: Simon (to whom he gave the name Peter);
- Lu 6:14 Simon, whom he named Peter, and Andrew his brother, and James and John, and Philip, and Bartholomew,
- Ac 9:37 In those days she became ill and died, and when they had washed her, they laid her in an upper room.
- Ac 9:39 So Peter rose and went with them. And when he arrived, they took him to the upper room. All the widows stood beside him weeping and showing tunics and other garments that Dorcas made while she was with them.
- Ac 20:8 There were many lamps in the upper room where we were gathered.
- Ac 21:20 And when they heard it, they glorified God. And they said to him, “You see, brother, how many thousands there are among the Jews of those who have believed. They are all zealous for the law,