Explore similar Bible verses on Acts 1:10 in English Standard Version
"And while they were gazing into heaven as he went, behold, two men stood by them in white robes,"
- Jos 5:13 When Joshua was by Jericho, he lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, a man was standing before him with his drawn sword in his hand. And Joshua went to him and said to him, “Are you for us, or for our adversaries?”
- Da 9:21 while I was speaking in prayer, the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the first, came to me in swift flight at the time of the evening sacrifice.
- Da 10:5 I lifted up my eyes and looked, and behold, a man clothed in linen, with a belt of fine gold from Uphaz around his waist.
- Da 12:6 And someone said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the stream, “How long shall it be till the end of these wonders?”
- Zec 1:8 “I saw in the night, and behold, a man riding on a red horse! He was standing among the myrtle trees in the glen, and behind him were red, sorrel, and white horses.
- Mt 28:3 His appearance was like lightning, and his clothing white as snow.
- Mr 16:5 And entering the tomb, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, dressed in a white robe, and they were alarmed.
- Lu 24:4 While they were perplexed about this, behold, two men stood by them in dazzling apparel.
- Joh 20:12 And she saw two angels in white, sitting where the body of Jesus had lain, one at the head and one at the feet.