Explore similar Bible verses on Acts 17:31 in English Standard Version
"because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by raising him from the dead.”"
- Ps 9:8 and he judges the world with righteousness; he judges the peoples with uprightness.
- Ps 96:13 before the Lord, for he comes, for he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness, and the peoples in his faithfulness.
- Ps 98:9 before the Lord, for he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world with righteousness, and the peoples with equity.
- Isa 2:12 For the Lord of hosts has a day against all that is proud and lofty, against all that is lifted up—and it shall be brought low;
- Mt 12:36 I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak,
- Joh 16:10 concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father, and you will see me no longer;
- Ac 2:24 God raised him up, loosing the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held by it.
- Ac 10:42 And he commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one appointed by God to be judge of the living and the dead.
- Ro 1:4 and was declared to be the Son of God in power according to the Spirit of holiness by his resurrection from the dead, Jesus Christ our Lord,
- Ro 2:16 on that day when, according to my gospel, God judges the secrets of men by Christ Jesus.
- Ro 3:6 By no means! For then how could God judge the world?
- 1Co 3:13 each one’s work will become manifest, for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed by fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done.
- 2Ti 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will award to me on that day, and not only to me but also to all who have loved his appearing.
- 1Pe 2:23 When he was reviled, he did not revile in return; when he suffered, he did not threaten, but continued entrusting himself to him who judges justly.
- 2Pe 2:9 then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment until the day of judgment,
- 1Jo 4:17 By this is love perfected with us, so that we may have confidence for the day of judgment, because as he is so also are we in this world.