Explore similar Bible verses on Acts 17:30 in English Standard Version
"The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent,"
- Mr 1:15 and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.”
- Mr 6:12 So they went out and proclaimed that people should repent.
- Ac 14:16 In past generations he allowed all the nations to walk in their own ways.
- Ac 17:23 For as I passed along and observed the objects of your worship, I found also an altar with this inscription: ‘To the unknown god.’ What therefore you worship as unknown, this I proclaim to you.
- Ro 3:25 whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God’s righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins.
- Eph 4:18 They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart.
- Tit 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,
- 1Pe 1:14 As obedient children, do not be conformed to the passions of your former ignorance,
- 1Pe 4:3 For the time that is past suffices for doing what the Gentiles want to do, living in sensuality, passions, drunkenness, orgies, drinking parties, and lawless idolatry.