Explore similar Bible verses on Acts 17:29 in English Standard Version
"Being then God’s offspring, we ought not to think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by the art and imagination of man."
- Isa 40:18 To whom then will you liken God, or what likeness compare with him?
- Isa 40:25 To whom then will you compare me, that I should be like him? says the Holy One.
- Isa 46:5 “To whom will you liken me and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be alike?
- Lu 3:38 the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.
- Ro 1:23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.
- Heb 12:9 Besides this, we have had earthly fathers who disciplined us and we respected them. Shall we not much more be subject to the Father of spirits and live?