Explore similar Bible verses on Acts 17:26 in English Standard Version
"And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place,"
- Ge 3:20 The man called his wife’s name Eve, because she was the mother of all living.
- Ge 11:8 So the Lord dispersed them from there over the face of all the earth, and they left off building the city.
- De 32:8 When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he divided mankind, he fixed the borders of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God.
- Job 12:23 He makes nations great, and he destroys them; he enlarges nations, and leads them away.
- Job 14:5 Since his days are determined, and the number of his months is with you, and you have appointed his limits that he cannot pass,
- Ps 74:17 You have fixed all the boundaries of the earth; you have made summer and winter.
- Mal 2:10 Have we not all one Father? Has not one God created us? Why then are we faithless to one another, profaning the covenant of our fathers?
- Lu 21:35 For it will come upon all who dwell on the face of the whole earth.