Explore similar Bible verses on Acts 17:25 in English Standard Version
"nor is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything."
- Ge 2:7 then the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.
- Ge 7:22 Everything on the dry land in whose nostrils was the breath of life died.
- 1Ch 29:14 “But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able thus to offer willingly? For all things come from you, and of your own have we given you.
- 1Ch 29:16 O Lord our God, all this abundance that we have provided for building you a house for your holy name comes from your hand and is all your own.
- Job 22:2 “Can a man be profitable to God? Surely he who is wise is profitable to himself.
- Job 27:3 as long as my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils,
- Job 33:4 The Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
- Ps 50:8 Not for your sacrifices do I rebuke you; your burnt offerings are continually before me.
- Ec 12:7 and the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.
- Zec 12:1 The oracle of the word of the Lord concerning Israel: Thus declares the Lord, who stretched out the heavens and founded the earth and formed the spirit of man within him:
- Ac 17:28 for “‘In him we live and move and have our being’; as even some of your own poets have said, “‘For we are indeed his offspring.’
- 1Ti 6:17 As for the rich in this present age, charge them not to be haughty, nor to set their hopes on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy.
- Jas 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.
- Jas 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.